rating on YELP and Google
Childbirth Education Intensive
INTIMATE, LIVE ONLINE GROUP CLASS - 4 x 2h sessions weekend sessions OR weeknight seesions
The 4-session childbirth preparation course is ideal for parents who prefer to digest the material more fully, engage in rich discussions, and have an opportunity to practice pain-relief techniques, rather than just learn about them. All types of families and individuals welcome.
4 x 2h sessions. In this small, intimate online format you'll have the opportunity to communicate directly with your expert instructor and hear from other expectant parents, as well.
Our 4-session childbirth education class is a blend of lecture, video, demonstration and practice and will include, but not be limited to:
- Anatomy of late pregnancy and childbirth
- Signs, Stages and Emotional Signposts of Labor
- Non-pharmacological Pain Management Techniques and comfort measures for birth like breathing, relaxation, position choices, massage, pressure points, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, vocalization and more
- Understanding Evidence-Based Care
- Birth Preference Sheets (aka Birth Plans)
- Pain Medication Options during childbirth
- Labor Support Options
- Understanding Medical Support (Interventions) and Induction
- Cesarean Birth and Prevention
- For Breastfeeding, Newborn Care or Infant CPR or Preparing for Postpartum
RELATED ONLINE COURSES
3 Tips To Help Manage The Baby Blues Whether you are feeling particularly emotional, overwhelmed, or anxious in the days and weeks after having your baby, you can expect there to be some heightened feelings which can be up, down and all around. Some call it “the baby blues”. This is absolutely normal, due to the fluctuation in hormones, reduced ...
$10. 60mins. Recorded class. Giving birth by cesarean or, interested in information on positive cesareans just in case? This class will give expectant parents options to consider as they get ready for the healthiest birth.