rating on YELP and Google
Preparing to Give Birth by Cesarean
recorded class - 1 hour
If you are likely to give birth by cesarean or, if you would like information on positive cesareans just in case, Preparing to Give Birth by Cesarean gives expectant parents a range of options to consider as they get ready for a healthy birth and parenting.
Topics covered include:
- cesarean basics
- gentle cesareans/family centered cesareans
- questions to ask your doctor ahead of time to help you know what to expect at your hospital
- emotional, physical and support measures for before, during and after the birth
- facilitating Skin to Skin during and after cesarean birth
- breastfeeding tips for after the birth
- understanding and tips for mother’s recovery and healing
RELATED ONLINE COURSES
3 Tips To Help Manage The Baby Blues Whether you are feeling particularly emotional, overwhelmed, or anxious in the days and weeks after having your baby, you can expect there to be some heightened feelings which can be up, down and all around. Some call it “the baby blues”. This is absolutely normal, due to the fluctuation in hormones, reduced ...