rating on YELP and Google
Lactation Basics Q&A
Live webinar - 1 hour
October 18th at 07:30 PM ET.
Topics covered will include:
- How to get breastfeeding/chestfeeding off to the best start
- Latch and positioning tips
- How to know if the baby is getting enough milk
- How to avoid common lactation problems and when to call a lactation consultant,
- Understanding common pitfalls to avoid in the early days.
In partnership with our friends at Hatch Collection.
RELATED ONLINE COURSES
3 Tips To Help Manage The Baby Blues Whether you are feeling particularly emotional, overwhelmed, or anxious in the days and weeks after having your baby, you can expect there to be some heightened feelings which can be up, down and all around. Some call it “the baby blues”. This is absolutely normal, due to the fluctuation in hormones, reduced ...
$10. 60mins. Recorded class. Giving birth by cesarean or, interested in information on positive cesareans just in case? This class will give expectant parents options to consider as they get ready for the healthiest birth.