rating on YELP and Google
Childbirth Education Basics
INTIMATE, LIVE ONLINE GROUP CLASS - 3 hour class
- Physiology of Labor and Birth
- Signs, Stages and Emotional Signposts of Labor
- Introduction to non-pharmacological Pain Management Techniques and pain medication options
- Understanding Birth Options
- Types of Labor Support–doula care, family, etc.
- Understanding Medical Support (Interventions)
- Cesarean Birth and Prevention
- First Moments after Birth
- Postpartum Care and Recovery
- Family Centered Care
- How COVID-19 may impact the experience
There is no one right way to labor. We stand by the philosophy that birth is a normal process and hope to inspire confidence in everyone we teach by sharing what possible things to expect, helping you develop the skills to move through your labor and leave you feeling prepared to work through whatever your journey turns out to be. It is our goal to educate you about the full spectrum of options for birth, and then to support you unconditionally.
Taught by experts who have assisted 20,000+ expectant parents through a wide range of birth choices and experiences.
*This class will not practice the pain-coping techniques you will learn about - If you prefer more time to practice and go deeper into each topic, we recommend our Childbirth Education Intensive, four 2- hour sessions.
RELATED ONLINE COURSES
3 Tips To Help Manage The Baby Blues Whether you are feeling particularly emotional, overwhelmed, or anxious in the days and weeks after having your baby, you can expect there to be some heightened feelings which can be up, down and all around. Some call it “the baby blues”. This is absolutely normal, due to the fluctuation in hormones, reduced ...
$10. 60mins. Recorded class. Giving birth by cesarean or, interested in information on positive cesareans just in case? This class will give expectant parents options to consider as they get ready for the healthiest birth.