rating on YELP and Google
Live webinar - 90 min
Our Newborn Care class is a live webinar from the comfort of home to help expecting families become familiar with the basics of infant care and feeding in the early days and weeks after birth. Take this class before you have the baby.
While this class will touch on bottlefeeding techniques and tips (pumped breastmilk, donor breastmilk or formula), if you are planning to breastfeed/chestfeed please *also* sign up for a lactation class.
Topics covered will include:
- Understanding normal infant behavior, communication, appearance and sleep patterns
- Understanding common newborn procedures in the hospital
- Understanding the basics of soothing, diapering, umbilical cord care, bathing, and assessment of your baby
- Newborn warning signs and when to call the pediatrician
- Bottlefeeding best practices, tips and techniques, burping, bottle cleaning, etc. and how to know if the baby is getting enough
RELATED ONLINE COURSES
$10. 60mins. Recorded class. Giving birth by cesarean or, interested in information on positive cesareans just in case? This class will give expectant parents options to consider as they get ready for the healthiest birth.