your pelvic floor in pregnancy, birth and beyond
Watch Jada Shapiro, boober founder, and maternal health expert, in conversation with physical therapist Dr. Sneha Gazi, PT, DPT, owner, and CEO of Sneha Physical Therapy, an expert with a passion for treating women with pre and postpartum issues such as incontinence, scar adhesions, diastasis recti, and pelvic pain. She is also the host of “Fit As a Fiddle with Dr. Sneha Gazi” a leading health and wellness Podcast. In this informative talk and Q&A, they talked about what to know about pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, and your pelvic floor.
- what’s a pelvic floor
- the importance of the pelvic floor during pregnancy, birth, and postpartum
- How prevention with exercises is critical
- An overview of Kegels & reverse Kegels exercises
- how to spot pelvic floor dysfunction
- how physical therapists who specialize in treatment in and around the pelvis can help coach new moms 1-on-1 for better outcomes.
If it hurts, get help. Get matched to a pelvic floor physical therapist on-demand to help solve your pelvic floor issues by texting us at (917) 451-5815.