rating on YELP and Google
Confident Hospital Birth during COVID-19
Recorded class - 1 hour
This one-hour recorded class empowers expectant parents and provides tips and tools on how to have the most confident hospital birth during these uncertain times. In this class, boober founder, Jada Shapiro, provides guidance and strategy during this unusual time. You and your body can do this. In this course, Jada covers:
- Tools and tips for laboring at home.
- How to assess when to leave for hospital or birth center.
- Staying connected to your partner whatever the circumstances (while the partner ban has been lifted for now, Covid-postive or symptomatic partners will be not be allowed in).
- How virtual doulas can help before, during, and after your birth.
- How to talk to your care provider ahead of time about incorporating virtual support.
- Preparing your labor bag with a new awareness.
- Managing anxiety and building internal coping strategies.
- Stress and pain relief techniques.
- Ideas for a healthful, socially-distanced postpartum.
- Opportunity for Q/A
RELATED ONLINE COURSES
$10. 60mins. Recorded class. Giving birth by cesarean or, interested in information on positive cesareans just in case? This class will give expectant parents options to consider as they get ready for the healthiest birth.