rating on YELP and Google
Confident Hospital Birth during COVID-19
Recorded class - 1 hour
This one-hour recorded class empowers expectant parents and provides tips and tools on how to have the most confident hospital birth during these uncertain times. In this class, boober founder, Jada Shapiro, provides guidance and strategy during this unusual time. You and your body can do this. In this course, Jada covers:
- Tools and tips for laboring at home.
- How to assess when to leave for hospital or birth center.
- Staying connected to your partner whatever the circumstances (while the partner ban has been lifted for now, Covid-postive or symptomatic partners will be not be allowed in).
- How virtual doulas can help before, during, and after your birth.
- How to talk to your care provider ahead of time about incorporating virtual support.
- Preparing your labor bag with a new awareness.
- Managing anxiety and building internal coping strategies.
- Stress and pain relief techniques.
- Ideas for a healthful, socially-distanced postpartum.
- Opportunity for Q/A
RELATED ONLINE COURSES
3 Tips To Help Manage The Baby Blues Whether you are feeling particularly emotional, overwhelmed, or anxious in the days and weeks after having your baby, you can expect there to be some heightened feelings which can be up, down and...
$15. 60 mins. Learn movements and positions which can increase comfort and reduce pain during labor and birth....
$15. 60 mins. Learn and practice different approaches to manage labor pain with breathing techniques and various guided visualizations....
$10. 60mins. Recorded class. Giving birth by cesarean or, interested in information on positive cesareans just in case? This class will give expectant parents options to consider as they get ready for the healthiest birth....
$165. 2 h. Learn infant CPR and safety protocols in this live interactive small class where your teacher will see you and correct you as you practice breathing and choking hazards and emergencies techniques as well as basic first aid....
$15. 60mins. We'll introduce you to and practice several different visual and audible focus techniques for labor which may help to reduce your pain during labor....