top tips to get breastfeeding off to the best start
Jada, boober founder, and maternal health expert shares her top tips to help birthing parents get off to the best start with breastfeeding. Her top tips include:
- Enrolling the help of your doctor and/or midwife
- Understanding what can and cannot be done in your birthing location and ask for what you want
- The importance of prolonged baby skin-to-skin contact
- Knowing when to call for help
- How breast milk production works
- Newborn milk demystified
Need more personalized care? The experts on the boober platform are ready to help you remotely, or in-person when safe/in key locations, with lactation support.
Watch Jada Shapiro, maternal health expert, lactation counselor, and boober founder, in this Q&A on all things nursing, pumping, expressing milk, and understanding milk supply....
Watch Jada Shapiro, boober founder, and maternal health expert in conversation with speech language pathologist & orofacial myologist, Jocelyn M. Wood, M.A. CCC-SLP, in this informative talk and Q&A about her work with children with...